Special Holiday AntiGravity® Classes for Kids with Cindy
December 21, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - January 4, 2018 @ 3:30 pm
These Special Holiday AntiGravity® for Kids Classes are designed for kids of 9 years and above. No previous AntiGravity® experience is required, but prior students will be challenged in this mixed levels class! We will explore yoga in the AntiGravity® hammock in a fun way and learn mindfulness and self-regulation strategies to help today’s teen develop both mentally and physically. AntiGravity® classes will help with their flexibility and also to increase the strength in their upper and lower body. This is a great class to experience zero compression and decompress the spine. They will learn all this whilst working on breathing techniques to learn how to relax and calm emotions. AntiGravity® is a fun class for them to experience going upside down and let go!
Things to note before attending:
- Please wear tops with sleeves to protect your armpits.
- Please do listen to your body, only go as far as comfortable.
- Please do tell the teacher if there is a blood pressure problem or vertigo.
- Please wear full- length leggings or pants.
- Please wipe sweat onto towels NOT the hammock.
- Please do not attempt any inverted or flying poses without the teacher’s permission or guidance.
- Please do not wear any jewellery during practice, including watches, rings, bracelets and necklace.
- Please do not eat at least an hour before the class.
Date: 21 December, 2017 to 4 January, 2018 (3 Thursdays)
Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F Studio (limited to 10 kids only in each class)
Ages: 9 year olds & above
Price: $540 for whole program of 3 classes; $220 per drop in class