Summer Program – Mindfulness for Children with Margaret
July 3 @ 3:45 pm - July 14 @ 4:45 pm
Mindfulness is the art and science of paying attention to the present moment. It is a life skill that can support us in our everyday life.
This course introduces children to Mindfulness and how it can help them:
- feel happier, calmer and more fulfilled;
- get on better with others;
- concentrate and learn better;
- cope with stress and anxiety; and
- perform in areas such as music and sport.
Date: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12 & 14 July (Mon, Wed & Fri)
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F Studio
Price: $1080 for whole program of 6 classes (Enrolments for whole program only)