1. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts. All classes start on time.
Doors will be locked 5 minutes after class starts and opened again after class finishes in order to have a quiet class environment.
2. Class reservations can be made 5 days in advance.
3. Early cancellation (“Early cancel”) to your booking has to be made 2 hours before the start time of your class.
Otherwise late cancel will be applied and the session will be deducted.
4. For unlimited memberships – If you exceed 3 late cancels and / or no-shows over a 30-day period, we will suspend your online booking account for 2 weeks.
During the online suspension, you can call our office at 2544 8398 or email us at email@example.com to book classes.
5. Please switch off your mobile phone or switch it to silent mode and keep it inside locker. No phones are allowed in the practice area.
6. Help protect the environment by limiting your towels usage.
7. No eating in the studios.
8. Any packages, memberships, teacher trainings, retreats, workshops, special classes/events and outdoor classes paid are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
9. We reserve the right of changing instructors due to internal operational reasons without any prior notice.
10. We reserve the right of cancelling regular group classes due to internal operational reasons.
11. We reserve the right of cancelling workshops, teacher trainings, retreats, special outdoor events and classes due to not meeting the minimum sign up rates.
12. Please do not leave your personal belongings inside lockers overnight and we do not hold responsibility for any loss and damage of personal belongings.