AntiGravity® Aerial Fitness Mentorship Workshop with Tamer Begum
July 26 @ 2:30 pm - July 27 @ 5:30 pm
Transform your teaching with our Master Instructor Tamer Begum.
The AntiGravity® Mentorship Workshop is a two-day workshop for professionals who want to develop their skills in AntiGravity® Aerial Fitness methodology, philosophy, personal development and business building through personal study under the guidance of AntiGravity® Master Instructor Trainer Tamer Begum.
Timing: July 26 & 27, 2018 (Thu & Fri) 2:30-5:30pm
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F Studio
2-Day Program $1600
WHO SHOULD COME:
The AntiGravity® Aerial Fitness Mentorship is for teachers with all life experiences and from a variety of backgrounds. You can be a new teacher, someone just finishing a teacher training, an experienced teacher who wants new skills, a teacher who wants to make this your full-time career and develop a solid source of client retention. You will be empowered to discover new methods and philosophies for teaching AntiGravity® Aerial Fitness techniques and inspired to develop tips and tricks for how to maximize your potentials in this exciting new genre of movement.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- 2 Master classes based on AntiGravity® Aerial Fitness Methodology (Aerial Yoga, Suspension Fitness, Pilates, Barre, Restorative, and 1on1)
- Tamer’s AntiGravity® Fitness Mentorship Handout which includes: Movement Methodology, Teaching Techniques, Mindfulness philosophies and Personal plus Business development tools for success in the Yoga/Fitness industry.
- One on One direct feedback and support from Tamer Begum
Day 1 – Class Designing plus New Sequences, Poses, and Variations
Day 2 – Teaching Techniques and Special Cueing, Spotting and Teaching Skills
– For existing AntiGravity® Fitness instructors only
– Each session is 3 hours
– Highly encouraged to join both sessions as Day 2 is progressive on the day prior