BHAKTI . BLISS . BHUTAN – A YOGA RETREAT TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH WITH NORA LIM & THE YOGA ROOM
September 29 @ 8:00 am - October 4 @ 5:00 pm
(Early confirmation is needed for this retreat by the end of June.)
Retreat to the last great Himalayan Kingdom, endowed with breathtaking landscapes and shrouded in mystery and magic where traditional Buddhist culture mindfully embraces global development.
We will traverse through Paro and Punakha where our morning Yoga sadhana (practice) of āsana (postural), prananyama (breathwork), dhyana (meditation) will set the tone for our day as we venture into Bhutan’s beautiful terra firma of green pastures, sacred temples and monasteries. Each day ends with Yoga ṡastra (philosophy), Yin Yoga and healing sound baths with cakra bowls to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit.
Date: September 29th – Oct 4th, 2020 (5 days)
PRICE PER STUDENT EXCLUDING FLIGHTS:
TWIN SHARING = HKD 21,550
SINGLE = HKD 24,550
- All yoga, meditation and sound healing practices
- All internal Taxes (10%) and service charges (10%).
- Government royalty $ 65 per day per person.
- All Bhutan accommodation in tourist 4 or 5 star Hotel approved by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- All meals.
- Service of professional and a licensed English-speaking guide.
- All internal transport airport transfers (Toyota Coaster bus)
- Complimentary mineral or bottled drinking water throughout the trip.
- All permits and museum entry fees throughout the trip.
Does not include:
- All flights
- All students are responsible for their inbound flights either to Bangkok or New Delhi
- Inbound flights to Paro will be arranged by the Bhutanese operator, students could pick either from Bangkok or New Delhi
- DEL – PBH return economy HKD 4900
- BKK – PBH return economy HKD 7800
Bangkok to Paro Date: 29th Sept 2020
Drukair Flight No.: KB 131 (Dep: 0700 Arr: 1030)
Paro to Bangkok Date: 4th Oct 2020
Drukair Flight No.: KB 150 (Dep: 0800 Arr: 1210)
- The flight from Delhi to Bhutan flies through the Himalayas and we actually get to see the highest (Everest) and the 3rd and 4th highest peaks in the world.
- Accommodation in Bangkok or New Delhi if necessary.
- Beverage bills
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Daily Schedule ► Click Here
About Nora Lim:
Nora Lim is certified in Jivamukti Yoga (Advanced), E-RYT 500, Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP), Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga and Ayurveda, Heart of Sound (Mantra, Nada and Bhakti), Pre/Post Natal Yoga, Anti-Gravity Yoga, Level III Reiki Tummo and Traditional Thai Massage. Nora is presently based in Chennai, India where she continues her studies in Yoga philosophy, Sanskrit and Vedic chanting. With immense gratitude, she is humbled to be able to share her practice on and off the mat in service to all beings.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
This retreat requires a minimum of 12 participants.
The cancellation and refund policy is applied.