Birth Bright: 85-hour Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training with Holly Wong – Information Session
March 14 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This 90-minute info session is intended to provide participants with a deeper understanding of the 85-hour pregnancy teacher training programmes led by Holly Wong in June 2020 (English programme) and August 2020 (Chinese programme). The info session will be conducted in English (supplemented with Cantonese), and will include 45 minute of information sharing/Q&A and 45 minutes of prenatal yoga asana practice.
Date: 14th March 2020
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F Studio
Price: HKD 100
During the info session, participants will be introduced to:
- our experienced pregnancy yoga instructor Holly
- the objectives of teaching prenatal & postnatal yoga, yoga with baby and active birth workshops
- the list of topics covered during the training, including general background for pregnancy yoga, specialised teaching techniques and methodology, anatomy and physiology, and philosophy related to pregnancy yoga (please refer to training link for a detailed list of topics covered)
- the pathway to receiving the Yoga Alliance Registered Pre-natal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) accreditation
- a 45-minute prenatal asana practice suitable for all trimesters of pregnancy
*This info session is suitable for yoga teachers, pregnant women, midwives, doulas and anyone interested in yoga during and after pregnancy.
Holly is a Yoga Alliance E-RYT200 and RPYT certified yoga teacher. She studied pre-natal yoga, post-natal yoga and active birth with Michelle Papa and Dr. Jean Byrne in 2015. She has also studied different styles of yoga with Patrick Creelman, Paul & Suzee Grilley, Jo Phee and Joe Barnett. She has hundreds of hours’ experience in teaching pre-natal yoga at the Yoga Room. Since Holly gave birth to a baby boy in 2018, she has been focusing her intentions on empowering women and elevating the well-being of mothers and families in HK.
Book Now: bit.ly/2PTp24U
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.