Cultivate a healthy spine (2.5hours) with Chops Hsu
April 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending in the wind. “– Bruce Lee
“Our tendency to live in the world of reality leads us to neglect what is going on in the field of sensations.” – Paul Schilder
Ideally a healthy spine should be able to move in 6 different directions harmoniously. The movements come from a steady support from your lower limbs and girdle plus a well oriented shoulder girdle and arms. This will be a functional anatomical workshop to shed some lights on how to take care of the spine.
Through adequate tactile input, one can sense the spine in new dimensions. Simple and effective partner work will be introduced during this workshop. We will also explore movements from different disciplines to free the spine. The spine has the potential to be free like feathers, not fixed like cement concrete. Are you ready to tap deeper into this energetic centre?
- Clear spine space, clear head space.
- Create appropriate freedom for the vertebrates
- Finding a balance connection of spine, girdles and limbs.
- The principles to simplify your practice.
Date: 5th April 2020 (SUN)
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
Price: HKD 850 (Early Bird); HKD 1000 (Regular Price)
*Early bird discount until 5th March 2020
About Chops Hsu
Chops has lived and taught in different cities throughout Asia for the past 12 years. He teaches alignment based vinyasa with the traditional approach of yoga. Chops weaves the philosophic teachings with the functional anatomy practice. He is also pursuing to become a Rolfer, so he might become a more complete healer.
- Assisted Patrick Creelman’s TT in Taipei, 2007, 2008 and 2011.
- Co-taught alongside Benjamin Finnerty’s TT in Shanghai 2012
- Participated in Richard Freeman & Mary Taylor’s TT in Boulder, 2013
- Presented at Asia Yoga Conference in Hong Kong 2013 and 2014.
- Offered anatomy training for Heidi Chen’s TT in Wuxi 2017.
- Presented in Mo Yoga Festival in Hefei 2019
Please drop us an email at email@example.com / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.