- This event has passed.
Infant Massage Workshop with Cindy | Sept
September 18, 2021 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
[:en]Date: Saturday, 18th September 2021
Venue: The Yoga Room, 3rd floor
Limited to 6 spots only!
Infant massage is an ideal medium to help enhance the loving relationship between infant and parents. It naturally encompasses all the elements of the bonding process. Join our full time teacher Cindy M for this Infant Massage Workshop on Saturday September 18th. Cindy is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) under International Association of Infant Massage. She will lead you through complete sequence of infant massage strokes which will bring benefits to both you and your little one.
Suitable for babies newborn – 10 months
In this workshop you will learn
• a complete sequence of infant massage strokes
• interactive yoga with your little one
• restorative yoga poses for parents
• partner stretching
• yoga for shoulders and lower back
Benefits of Infant Massage
• Stimulation – enhance better growth and development, increase mind body awareness
• Relaxation – improve sleep patterns, help normalise muscle tone
• Interaction – one to one quality time promote bonding, secure attachment and non-verbal communication
• Relief – help with gas, colic, constipation and teething discomfort
• better understanding of their baby
• Reading and respecting cues
• enhance early involvement for father
$400 for 1 adult and 1 baby
$600 for 2 adults and 1 baby
Please drop us an email at email@example.com / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Bookings can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.[:]