Mobility & Strengthening Workshop with Victor
February 9 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
You may train hard in the gym and work hard in the office every day. However, repetitive patterns and a sedentary lifestyle may lead to stiff joints and shortened muscles. Do you give your body a chance to stretch and strengthen in a way that will improve muscles and joints health?
Join this workshop with yoga teacher Victor Chau to help improve your mobility, increase flexibility and correct bad postures, ultimately to lead a pain-free life while keeping up with your busy workout and hectic schedule.
Date: Feb 9, 2020 (Sun)
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
Price: HKD850 (Early Bird); HKD 950 (Regular Price)
*Early Bird Discount until 9th Jan 2020
What will you learn:
- The difference between flexibility and mobility, and why are the two important?
- Using foundational yoga moves to help you stretch
- Simple to follow stretching and mobility routines that you should always do after your workout
- Difference between active stretching and passive stretching
- Simple core conditioning exercise to eliminate back pains
- Easy to do poses and twists that you can do in the office
This workshop is perfect for active people, yoga beginners and inflexible people.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.