- This event has passed.
Prenatal Workshop for Expecting Couples: Stepping into Parenthood as a Team with Michelle
April 19 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Excited about welcoming your newborn to the family? Feeling anxious at the same time? Get yourself equipped with the most updated knowledge about birth, postnatal recovery, infant care and breastfeeding.
Yoga for birth
- Yoga postures for active birth
- Breathing exercises during birth
- How does your partner support you
Postnatal Yoga for Recovery
- Getting back to pre-pregnancy shape
- Getting back on mat safely
- Managing hormonal roller coaster and postnatal emotions
- Feeding positions
- Basic infant care
- Myth-busting on jaundice, growth curves and breastfeeding
- Yoga for breastfeeding
Date : 19 Apr 2019 (Good Friday Public Holiday)
Time : 3-5:30pm
Venue : The Yoga Room 3/F
Cost : $450 per couple
*Please bring along an infant-sized doll or a stuffed teddy.
- HKU Bachelor of Medical Engineering
- Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT)
- 120-hour Mindful Birth Training with Michelle Papa and Dr. Jean Byrne
- Certiﬁed Forrest Yoga Teacher Level 2
- 225-hour Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- 70-hour Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- Candidate to International Board of Certiﬁed Lactation Consultant Exam Apr19
- 500-hour of lactation consulting clinical practice
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.