- This event has passed.
Prenatal Workshop for Expecting Couples: Stepping into Parenthood as a Team with Michelle
December 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This workshop is designed to help expecting couples to know the physical and physiological changes during pregnancy and labour, which leads to a better management of possible problems. It also introduces the latest breastfeeding technique to help achieve your breastfeeding goal.
Yoga for Birth
- Yoga postures for active birth with partner
- Warning signals of labour
- Breathing techniques during different stages of labour
- How does your partner support you before and during labour
Postnatal Yoga for Recovery
- Getting back on mat safely
- Returning to prenatal body shape
- Managing hormonal roller coaster
- How does your partner support your recovery
- Establishing breastfeeding and supply
- Proper latch-on with practical
- Methods for supplements if necessary
- Management and prevention of problems
- Breastfeeding at work
Date: 14 Dec 2019 (Sat)
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F
Cost: $600 per couple; $450 for mum only
*Please bring along an infant-sized doll or a stuffed teddy and wear sports/yoga attire.
- HKU Bachelor of Medical Engineering
- Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT)
- 120-hour Mindful Birth Training with Michelle Papa and Dr. Jean Byrne
- Certified Forrest Yoga Teacher Level 2
- 225-hour Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- 70-hour Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- International Board of Certified Lactation Consultant
- Over 500-hour of lactation consulting clinical practice
Please drop us an email at email@example.com / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.