- This event has passed.
Prenatal Workshop for Expecting Couples: Stepping into Parenthood as a Team with Michelle
September 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This workshop is designed to help expecting couples to know the physical and physiological changes during pregnancy and labour, which leads to a better management of possible problems. It also introduces the latest breastfeeding technique to help achieve your breastfeeding goal.
Yoga for Birth
- Yoga postures for active birth with partner
- Warning signals of labour
- Breathing techniques during different stages of labour
- How does your partner support you before and during labour
Postnatal Yoga for Recovery
- Getting back on mat safely
- Returning to prenatal body shape
- Managing hormonal roller coaster
- How does your partner support your recovery
- Establishing breastfeeding and supply
- Proper latch-on with practical
- Methods for supplements if necessary
- Management and prevention of problems
- Breastfeeding at work
Date: 14 Sep 2019, Sat (The day following Mid-Autumn Festival public holiday)
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F
Cost: $600 per couple; $450 for mum only
*Please bring along an infant-sized doll or a stuffed teddy and wear sports/yoga attire.
- HKU Bachelor of Medical Engineering
- Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT)
- 120-hour Mindful Birth Training with Michelle Papa and Dr. Jean Byrne
- Certified Forrest Yoga Teacher Level 2
- 225-hour Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- 70-hour Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- International Board of Certified Lactation Consultant
- Over 500-hour of lactation consulting clinical practice
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2544-8398 for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.