- This event has passed.
(ENG) Prenatal Workshop for Expecting Couples with Michelle
September 26 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
How to give birth in style and breastfeed without pain?
This coaching program is designed to help expecting couples to know the physical and physiological changes during pregnancy and labour. It is a step-by-step A to Z guide to ensure active birth which leads to successful breastfeeding initiation. Within the 2.5-hour program, Michelle will reveal all the secrets to help achieve your breastfeeding goal without having to go through physical and emotional pain.
Date: 26th September 2020 (Sat)
Time: 3:30PM – 5:30PM
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
Price: HKD 550 for mom; HKD 750 for couple; HKD 600 for Online Class
The content includes:
😌Breathing techniques during different stages of labour
👩❤👨Couple yoga for active birth
🏩Warning signals of labour
💪🏻For daddy: Ways to support your partner before, during and after labour
👶🏼For daddy: Basic child care education
🥛Secrets to successfully initiate breastmilk supply
💦Secrets to maintain supply after getting back to work
🍙Secrets to prevent breastfeeding problems
- HKU Bachelor of Medical Engineering
- Yoga Alliance Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT)
- 120-hour Mindful Birth Training with Michelle Papa and Dr. Jean Byrne
- Certified Forrest Yoga Teacher Level 2
- 225-hour Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- 70-hour Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher Training
- International Board of Certified Lactation Consultant
- Over 500-hour of lactation consulting clinical practice
Please drop us an email at email@example.com / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.