Self-Care to Vitality Weekend Workshops with Ariel
February 15 @ 3:00 pm - February 16 @ 6:00 pm
The demands of everyday modern living and diet such as consuming a lot of dairy and animal products, late hours, overworking, overtraining, negative emotions, stress, eating at improper hours, sitting all day, prolonged computer and smartphone usage can all put a toll in our body. This affects our digestion and elimination, creating blockage and trapping toxins in our body, which in turn depletes our chi (vital energy) and create a vicious circle. Therefore, self-care should be our priority if we want to keep our endeavors sustainable and live a happy life.
Blending the wisdom of both Taoist and modern wellness hands-on practices, Ariel will show you some simple self-care tools that are cost-effective and easily accessible to improve vitality, release tension and detox.
Date: Feb 15-16, 2020 (Sat-Sun)
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
Price: $850 per workshop; $1500 for both
Day 1 highlights (3hr):
- Myofascial Release (self-massage) for some common tight spots
- Taoist Chi self-massage for relieving constipation, improving digestion, detoxification, vitality, and emotional wellbeing
- Simple guasha (scrapping) remedy to release tension, improve circulation, sick wind from the body and detox
- Each participant will receive a self-care kit of 2 massage balls and a scrapping board
Day 2 highlights (3hr):
- “Wind-releasing” poses to unblock joints and facilitate qi flow
- The Magic of Vacuum Cupping: history, the science behind, techniques, applications for common ailments
- Guided Taoist Six-Healing Sound Meditation
- Each participant will receive a set of vacuum cupping tools
Contraindications (you might not do the exercises, but you can still join and learn the tools to apply on your loved ones):
- Recent surgeries
- Thrombosis (clogging of the blood)
- IUD (Intrauterine device), pacemaker
Apart from sharing yoga, Ariel has also been a student of various healing arts – Reiki, CranioSacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation and Chi Nei Tsang (Taoist Abdominal Massage). She is grateful to share a range of modern and ancient holistic remedies to help us all live a healthy, joyful, happy life.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.