Singing Bowl & Tuning Fork Relaxation Intensive Module One with Malbert
October 12 @ 4:00 pm - October 13 @ 6:30 pm
This workshop is designed for people who are new to sound healing and for those who would like to deepen their knowledge of Tibetan singing bowls and tuning fork. Malbert is an experienced sound meditation teacher. He will teach you his unique approach of self-healing, learning how to use sound to relax and creating a therapeutic 1-on-1 experience for others with interactive exercises. This workshop will enhance your skill and confidence to use these transformational sacred healing tools for yourself, family, friends and client.
What you will learn from this intensive workshop:
- Brief history and the different types of singing bowls
- Different ways to hold a singing bowl
- Various types of mallets for different functions
- Basic and advanced techniques to make the bowl sing and optimise its vibration
- How to use singing bowls for meditation and calm the mind
- One-bowl technique for self-cleansing and protection
- One-bowl technique for self-massage to release muscle tension, ease pain and balance chakras
- Use of tuning fork for self-cleansing, calming and mood elevating,
- Use of tuning fork for self-massage to treat headaches, sinus, body aches and release muscle tension
- How to offer 1-on-1 singing bowls and tuning fork therapeutic relaxation experience that includes:
- One-bowl therapy for balancing, muscle tension release and ease pain
- Two-bowl therapy for back pain
- Tuning fork for calming and whole body balancing
- How to use the singing bowl for space purifying
- How to choose a singing bowl
- How to take care of singing bowls
Oct 12, 2019 (Sat) 4-7pm on 3/F
Oct 13, 2019 (Sun) 3:30-6:30pm on 6/F
Price: $1380 – Early Bird (before Sep 12, 2019); $1680 – Regular Price
You will receive a certificate at the end of the workshop.
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes and water
*This workshop is suitable for practitioners of all levels with no prior experience required.
*Singing bowls and tuning forks will be available during class and can be purchased at the end of the course. You are welcome to bring your own bowl and fork but please ensure they are clearly labelled and identifiable as your own.
*Special requests can also be made for private singing bowl training (1-3 people).
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2544-8398 for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.