- This event has passed.
Special Holiday AntiGravity® for Kids with Cindy
December 30, 2019 @ 2:30 PM - January 2, 2020 @ 3:30 PM
This Special Holiday AntiGravity® for Kids is designed for kids of 9 to 12 years. No previous AntiGravity® experience is required, but prior students will be challenged in this mixed levels class! We will explore postures in the AntiGravity® hammock in a fun way and learn mindfulness and self-regulation strategies to help today’s kids develop both mentally and physically. AntiGravity® techniques will help with their flexibility and also to increase the strength in their upper and lower body. This is a great class to experience zero compression and decompress the spine. They will learn all this whilst working on breathing techniques to learn how to relax and calm emotions. AntiGravity® is a fun class for them to experience going upside down and let go!
Date: 30 December 2019 (Monday) & 2 January 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 2:30-3:30pm for 9-12 year olds
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F Studio (Limited to 10 kids only in each class)
Price: $220 per class
Things to note before attending:
1. Please wear tops with sleeves to protect your armpits.
2. Please do listen to your body, only go as far as comfortable.
3. Please do tell the teacher if there is blood pressure problem or vertigo.
4. Please wear full-length leggings or pants.
5. Please wipe sweat onto towels NOT the hammock.
6. Please do not attempt any inverted or flying poses without the teacher’s permission or guidance.
7. Please do not wear any jewellery during practice, including watches, rings, earrings, bracelets and necklace.
8. Please do not eat at least an hour before class.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.