- This event has passed.
(ENG) Spinning Baby Workshop with Michelle
November 14, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The aim of this workshop is facilitating your pregnant body to achieve optimal fetal positioning for easier birth, release tight ligaments due to daily posture imbalance and stabilize hips and align pelvis.
Date: 14th November 2019
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
Price: HKD 500/ Expecting Mom
- Pregnant ladies (especially for those in their 28-38th weeks)
What to wear:
Yoga or sports attire
What will be taught in the Spinning Baby Workshop
- Basic theory for expecting mothers to understand the importance of correct daily standing and sitting postures
- Yoga poses to align the uterus to pelvis
- Release fascia, tight ligaments which contributed to twisting of pelvis or misalignment of hips
- Help expecting mothers to achieve optimal foetal positioning
- Open the pelvis to let baby move down during the birth process
- Share birth wisdom with parents and providers in ever deepening layers of understanding birth
- A brief introduction of 10-day Spinning Baby program with yoga sequences
- Encourage expecting moms to set up a daily routine to move baby into optimal foetal position especially for those who do not get the result on week 34
What keeps my passion going is the happy results I heard every single day:
- “Michelle, my baby flipped head down from breech”
- “It was my first labor but it took me less than 8 hours!”
- “Backache labour was not as painful as I thought”
- “C-section cancelled and baby was born.”
- “My posterior baby finally rotated”
I witness when my students restore the balance in their body and alignment in the pelvis, birth process gets better and easier.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.