- This event has passed.
Tibetan Singing Bowl Fundamental Intensive Workshop with Malbert
May 1 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Date: 1 May, 2019 (Wednesday – Labour Day Holiday)
Venue: The Yoga Room 4/F Studio
$1,300 early-bird price before 1 Apr, 2019;
$1,600 regular price
Do you enjoy the sounds of Tibetan singing bowl and would like to know more on how it works?
Have you ever seen one and would like to play it but not sure where to begin? Or, do you already own one and want to improve your skills? This workshop is ideal for people who would like to deepen their knowledge of Tibetan singing bowls with interactive exercises. Enhance your skill and confidence to use this transformational sacred healing tool.
What you will learn from this intensive:
– Basic use of singing bowls and meditation
– History and different types of singing bowls
– How to hold a singing bowl and the use of different types of mallets
– Basic techniques to make the bowl sing and optimize its vibration
– How to use singing bowls to assist you during meditation practice and enhance the experience
– How to choose a singing bowl
– How to take care of singing bowls
– How to use for personal energy cleansing and space purifying
– More techniques for sound and vibration
– Use of singing bowls for self-cleaning and protection
– How to use singing bowls for other people
– Use of sage for self-cleansing and purifying space
– Sound bath with Tibetan and crystal bowls to close the session
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes and water
*This workshop is suitable for practitioners of all levels with no prior experience required.
*Singing bowls will be available during class and can be purchased at the end of the course. You are welcome to bring your own bowl but please ensure it is clearly labelled and identifiable as your own.
*You will receive an exclusive sage kit at the end of the course.
*Special requests can also be made for private singing bowl training (1-3 people).
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2544-8398 for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.