YogaWorks 200-Hour Teacher Training – Information Session with David Kim
March 1 @ 6:00 pm - March 4 @ 6:30 pm
Founded over 30 years ago in California, the YogaWorks Teacher Training Program offers a rigorous and accessible methodology appropriate for all ages, levels, and body types. Recognized by the New York Times for its “global reach,” this training integrates the ancient practice of yoga with an intelligent, contemporary approach embraced by generations of dedicated students and influential teachers across the world.
You can pick either one of the date to have a try and know more about the 200hr Teacher Training.
Date and Time:
- 1st Mar, 2020 (Sunday) @6PM – 7:30PM
- 4th Mar, 2020 (Wednesday) @5PM – 6:30PM
Venue: The Yoga Room 3/F Studio
Price: HKD 100 Each
- Highlights include:
- University-style curriculum + five extensive Training Manuals
- Emphasis on developing clear communication skills
- Practical tools for generating dynamic, safe & creative sequences
- How to adapt Yoga Philosophy for a changing world
To learn more about our upcoming 200-Hour YogaWorks Teacher Training in 2020 (Click here), please join us for a YogaWorks-style class and Information Session, led by international Senior YogaWorks Trainer David Kim.
Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 2544-8398 / whatsapp 6685-9097 (Click to start chat) for details.
Booking can also be made directly through our office, please contact us.
Please note that once paid, no refund will be offered on trainings and workshops.