The Yoga Room comes to you
We conduct yoga classes at your workplace at your convenience during lunchtimes, early morning or
evenings. More and more companies are recognizing the value of offering yoga classes at work to their employees. It is making employee wellness a priority and it is a simple and cost effective way to promote physical activity and mental health.
Benefits of Yoga at work:
- Improves immunity and reduces employee sick days
- Reduces medical costs
- Better productivity and efficiency
- Promotes team work and employee interaction
- Increases employee morale and job satisfaction
- Cost-effective way to provide employees tools
to cope with stress and challenges while at work
- Makes the company more attractive to potential employees
- Reduces stress and tension
- Provides energy, focus and enthusiasm
- Reduce employee fatigue and back pain
- Improves efficiency, creativity and productivity
- Improves posture and flexibility
- Improves overall physical and mental health
About our classes:
Our yoga classes are suitable for staff members of all levels. Classes can be conducted in group and/or private setting. Some of the classes we are currently conducting at workplaces are:
Hatha Yoga is a classic yoga style meant for everyone to get fit and encourages a healthy mind-body connection. We will work on a variety of poses, sun salutations will be introduced as well as all basic poses. It is great for everyone with a good pace!
Yoga Therapy is designed for physical or mental stress such as back, neck and knee pain, migraine, insomnia, depression, fatigue after work etc. It consists of simple physical postures, breathing practice & relaxation techniques to keep your optimum health. It is the prefect class to relieve stress.
Stress and worries result in tension throughout the body as well as in the mind. De-Stress yoga focuses on these tensions and aims to gently release them, leaving you feeling more at ease, both mentally and physically. De-Stress Yoga uses deep relaxation, meditation, breathing exercises and gentle physical poses.
Contact us for yoga classes at work
Tel: 2544 8398